Private lessons are the ULTIMATE way to advance your/your child’s skill level quickly, appropriately, and safely. The ONE-ON-ONE attention is perfect for those cheerleaders who:
- don’t know where to begin.
- are nervous about participating in a group setting.
- are close to a new skill.
- are getting ready for a tryout or competition.
- have a mental block.
- have unique schedules and enjoy the convenience of private lessons.
- want to build a bond with their instructor.
DUE TO THE POPULARITY OF LESSONS & LIMITED AVAILABILITY Please contact an instructor directly in order to book your lesson.
- Alyson Rotondo – (OWNER) – email@example.com
- Jane Larkin – PlainJaneBows@yahoo.com
- Erica Carbonneau – CfasErica1@yahoo.com
- Matt Cornell – CfasMatt@yahoo.com
- Francis D’Ambrosio – CfasFrancis1@yahoo.com
- Matt Fyfe – CfasMatt@gmail.com
- Krissy Lamarre – KristineLamarre@gmail.com
- Ashleigh MacKinnon – CfasAshleigh@yahoo.com
- Kayla McCormick – CfasKayla@yahoo.com
- Heather Miner – AskHeatherCF@yahoo.com
- Amanda Munsey – CfasAmanda@yahoo.com
- Ryan Terry – CfasRyan@yahoo.com
- Chris Thompson – CfasChris1@yahoo.com
Please try directly with instructors first, if you have difficulty making contact or cannot find someone that can accommodate your time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.